Building Your Brand, Engaging FamiliesThursday, January 9, 2020
The Governor's Academy, Byfield, MA
8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Part II in our Three-Part 2019-20 Marketing Workshop Series:
- Thinking in New Ways About Data: September 24, 2019
- Building Your Brand, Engaging Families: January 9, 2020
- Storytelling and Connecting Through Social Media and Video: April 2, 2020
- Registration, Networking and Breakfast: 8:15 - 8:45 a.m.
- Welcome & Peer Introductions: Where Are You in Your Brand Building and Engagement Journey: Becky Biggs and Kristin Bedard, AISNE: 8:45 - 9:30 a.m.
- Industry Expertise I: Bearwood & Co.: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Industry Expertise II: Building Your Brand From the Inside Out: Risa Engel, Finalsite and formerly Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart: 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Get Lunch and Prepare to Lunch and Learn: 11:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- Three Peer Case Studies: 11:45 - 2:45 p.m.
- Reflections and Farewell: 2:45 - 3:00 p.m.
The independent school market in New England is robust, and this means consumers have many choices where to send their children to gain outstanding educational experiences. Your school is special and unique, but how do you most effectively express your differentiators to your consumers: families, parents, caregivers and students? How do you bring your brand to life and how do you achieve resonance?
Come together with AISNE member community peers to explore brand building and engagement strategies. What are your challenges and opportunities, what is the potential and what steps can your school make today to move towards achieving a true brand, building a network of brand ambassadors, creating and nurturing deep and meaningful engagements, and more!
Hear from industry experts and from your own peers during this powerful, practical day.