Connecting Data Across SystemsTuesday, September 24, 2019
Boston College High School, Boston, MA
8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Part I in our Three-Part 2019-20 Marketing Workshop Series:
- Connecting Data Across Systems: September 24, 2019
- Building Your Brand, Engaging Families: January 9, 2020
- Storytelling and Connecting Through Social Media and Video: April 2, 2020
- Registration, Networking and Breakfast: 8:15 - 9:00 a.m.
- Welcome: Becky Biggs, AISNE: 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Program: Expert Thought Partner + Peer Case Study: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Networking Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Afternoon Program: Panel Discussion and Small Group Work: 12:15 - 2:45 p.m.
- Reflections and Farewell: 2:45 - 3:00 p.m.
Technology has advanced at lightning pace and we've all worked to keep up with it by bringing on new tools and systems as we've moved along. Like many organizations, this has likely resulted in your school's customer data living in many disparate places. This prevents you from accessing a single customer view for marketing, let alone a real-time one.
Join us as we take on this important topic with a robust day, planned to feature a subject matter expert, peer case studies, a panel discussion and small group work. Leave this session feeling empowered by your school's customer data opportunity, rather than fatigued by it!
Additional details will be shared soon.