Storytelling and Connecting Through Social Media and Video
Thursday, April 2, 2020
The Fenn School, Concord, MA
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Part III in our Three-Part 2019-20 Marketing Workshop Series:
- Think in New Ways About Data: September 24, 2019
- Build Your Brand, Engage Families: January 9, 2020
- Storytelling and Connecting Through Social Media and Video: April 2, 2020
- Registration, Networking and Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Welcome & Peer Introductions: How is Your School Leveraging Social and Video? What are Your Goals? Becky Biggs and Kristin Bedard, AISNE: 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
- Opening Talk: Debunking Social Media Myths: Tell Your Story! Presented by Simon Noakes, Interactive Schools: 9:30 - 10:15 a.m.
- Case Study: Westover School and Interactive Schools: 10:15 - 10:45 a.m.
- Break: 10:45 -11:00 a.m.
- Panel Insights: Hear How Peer Schools are Approaching Social and Video and Building Engagement: Ben Heider, Noble and Greenough School + others: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Networking Talk with Table Discussions: 12:00 - 12:45 p.m.
- Afternoon Talk: The Power of Video as a Storytelling Medium for Independent Schools | Presented by Bob Llewellyn, Copper Hound Pictures: 12:45 - 1:30 p.m.
- Case Study: The Fenn School and Copper Hound Pictures: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Break: 2:00 - 2:15 p.m.
- Facilitated Best Practice Exchange: 2:15 - 3:15 p.m.
- Reflections and Farewell: 3:15 - 3:30 p.m.
About Our Speakers
Interactive Schools is a global creative marketing and communications agency focused on delivering measurable stakeholder engagement and brand stories for the world’s leading schools. Interactive Schools believes every school is unique and our mission is to help tell your stories.
Copper Hound Pictures is a video and photography firm serving the eduction, biotech, healthcare and professional services industries. For several years, Copper Hound Pictures has captivated the heart and soul of The Fenn School through videos and photography. It’s been our honor to showcase the school through the eyes of its talented student body, and to see those young boys advance and grow into young men. And being able to collaborate with Steve Carell as the voice over to the video The Arts at Fenn was a special moment for sure.
Ben Heider is digital video producer for Noble and Greenough School. He's also a video producer and photographer specializing in travel, wedding, concert, real estate and branded promotion for non-profits and commercial businesses. Check out this 2019 Year in Review video he created for Nobles.
check back for additional speaker bios, coming soon!