AISNE Workshops help keep you and your team on the pulse of the latest approaches to teaching and learning; school community culture development; diversity, equity and inclusion; enrollment management and marketing; and much, much more.
For details about registration deadlines, refunds and submitting substitute attendees, please review our Registration Policy. Thank you.
Join us for a workshop designed specifically for today's independent school trustee.
Delving into the core principles and practice of governance, this session can serve an introduction for new trustees or a welcome refresher for more seasoned members of your board.
Led by AISNE's Executive Director, Claire Leheny.
- Principles of mission-driven governance
- Roles and responsibilities for trustees
- Board/head of school partnerships
- Communication among the board and across the school community
- Common frameworks for effective governance
Offered twice to accommodate your busy schedules!
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 • 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.