Staying informed together
The continued information about Coronavirus 2019 is certainly concerning, and we're all working to keep informed and to develop the best policies to be smart and mindful for the safety of our communities.
AISNE will keep this page updated with resources as we navigate this together.
AISNE COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Please find the full details of our dedicated webinar series, here.
Independent School Network Resources
- Independent School Coronavirus Response Webinar: a joint effort of TABS, Enrollment Management, NAIS, NBOA, SAIS [recording]
- NAIS Resources: Understanding Coronavirus: What Schools Need to Know [webpage]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) [website]
U. S. Department of Education
- COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel [webpage]
- Preparedness & Planning
- Ensuring Continuity of Learning
- Workplace Considerations
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Information for Travel
- Attention to Bias
- Holding / Cancelling Events